Effect works in first frame of fla only

Posted by getpink 
Effect works in first frame of fla only
October 14, 2008 08:42PM
I just downloaded flasheff and I was enjoying it just fine when I was playing around, but now that I need to use effects in a project I am very confused.

I would like the effect to start about 10 seconds into my fla but when I do this (though my time line) I see the flasheff box flashing in the corner of the object with no effect applied. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Any help is most appreciated.

Nicki
Re: Effect works in first frame of fla only
October 15, 2008 07:08AM
That flashing you get means that something is not set correctly for the component. First of all, please make sure your .fla file is set to publish for Flash Player 9 and ActionScript 3.0. Then check to see whether the FlashEff component and patterns have the "Export on first frame" option checked and that you project is set to export classes to the first frame - or export classes to another frame and the FlashEff component and patterns have the "Export on first frame" option unchecked.

That flashing also means there might something else wrong within your file, maybe because of some other component or some misplaced script you may have. If you still don't manage to solve the problem, please write to the support team (support [at] jumpeyecomponents [dot] com), send them your source file(s) and explain your problem in details.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.