Sell FlashEff Patterns

Posted by flashfire01 
Sell FlashEff Patterns
September 18, 2008 06:49AM
Hi there,
Thank you for this amazing component (:P), really awesome and easy to use. I have two questions though....I used your API to build a pattern for the FlashEff component (you can see it here) and I want to sell it. So my questions are:
1. Can I sell (offer for free) the pattern I've created?
2. Together with the pattern, inside the fla I've added the FlashEff Free component. I've uploaded it on FlashDen and they don't want to accept it because contains the FlashEff. Just wanted to know if it's ok or if I'm breaking any license regulation you have.

I would really appreciate your quick answer regarding this matter.
Cheers.
Re: Sell FlashEff Patterns
September 18, 2008 10:07PM
That's so cool, great effect over there!
Of course you can sell your custom pattern on flashden or other websites since you own it. Please have it submitted for our custom pattern contest till October 31st and you can win $2500. (3 prizes)

Regarding the distribution of FlashEff along with your files:
You are allowed to distribute FLA files containing the FlashEff component and your pattern (FlashEff component is free for commercial use); however since the FlashEff itself cannot be customized unless you have the FlashEff panel as well (installed by theFlashEff MXP installer), in order to use your pattern, your users will actually need to get the free FlashEff from JumpeyeComponents.com

We recommend not to include the actual FlashEff package within your downloadable file since we are updating it continuously.
Also, we require a link to FlashEff.com from the webpage/documentation where you publish your custom pattern.

Good luck,
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.