Copy effect ID from txeff into flasheff?

Posted by Markstein 
Copy effect ID from txeff into flasheff?
September 16, 2008 09:25PM
Hello,

I am currently evaluating the free version of the Flash eff component.

As it is now with the Flash eff online gallery there are not many premium effects to view.

The TXeff effect gallery has loads of animations to choose from. I like that for the simple fact that I could view the effects, choose one I like and tweek to my needs. Is there a way to get TXeff animations (by copying effect ID) into Flash eff?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2008 10:13PM by Markstein.
Re: Copy effect ID from txeff into flasheff?
September 17, 2008 06:23AM
Even if some of the effects included in TxEff are replicated in FlashEff, they all work with a different parameter structure (the old one is based on customParam 1 to 6) and because this and other important changes, no single effect from TxEff can be used in FlashEff, however FlashEff contains most TxEff patterns and tens of others; 99% of the TxEff patterns exsists in FlashEff in a different form (the name is usually the same).

Regarding the premium saved patterns, you're right, there are patterns that are not even used on the gallery since they are so many. Also the button patterns are not demonstrated in the gallery, but you can use very cool patterns for buttons after ordering FlashEff
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.