FEBColor number in hexa

Posted by beon 
FEBColor number in hexa
September 01, 2008 01:07PM
When using the FEBColor pattern and entering a hexa value for rollOverColor, the button keeps turning white on rollOver.

When returning to the FlashEff panel it says white at rollOverColor.

When entering a hexa value it doesn't remember the color and keeps returning to white.
Re: FEBColor number in hexa
September 01, 2008 02:11PM
Please make sure you entered correctly the hexa value and that it hadn't been accidentally changed to one of the default value. The pattern has been tested and it worked just fine.
September 03, 2008 12:02PM
I'm having the same problem but with a minor difference. I tried to enter a color in hex many times with no luck, it always turned white on rollover. It seemed like if it wasn't saving the value entered.

After trying a couple of times, and entering #FF6600, it stored the value, but when previewing the movie the button simply didn't appeared. I chose white again and it worked fine again… :P

Any ideas?

I don't know if it helps, but I'm on a Mac.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2008 12:04PM by arturomartin.
September 04, 2008 07:07AM
Please use the 0x notation for the hexa values (0xFF6600). For now, the component does not support the # hexa notation but it will with the next release.
September 04, 2008 07:06PM
Ok, great to know it's going to support the # hexa notation. Thanks!
problem with FEBCOLOR
February 24, 2009 06:33PM
I have problem to FEBColor to apply on the button.
I use exadecimal value es. 0xff0000, but don't work, please help me, what I use to work?
Attachments:
open | download - febcolor1.jpg (16 KB)
February 25, 2009 07:58AM
We found a bug at our Panel. It seems that if you change the color a few times it does not work as it should. My colleagues are looking into the matter as we speak and they will release the fix at our next update. To get past that bug you need to close the panel and reopen it, this way you will be able to change the color again.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.