Problem: Ghost Image Under Animated Buttons

Posted by tarch101 
Problem: Ghost Image Under Animated Buttons
December 11, 2008 03:28AM
I am attempting to animate buttons with the rotate scale effect (although this problem happens with every effect). I am following along to the tutorial on the site called: "Handle Navigation"

Everything works fine until I add frames to the timeline to add the separate pages to jump to and after the first loop the original text is still behind the animated text on roll over.

It also happens when I turn off the loop and just click any button.

I've included a file that shows the problem.

I'm sure it is something simple in Flash but I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
open | download - Untitled-1.swf (68.4 KB)
Re: Problem: Ghost Image Under Animated Buttons
December 11, 2008 07:16AM
Well, first of all try adding the FlashEff instances starting with the second frame. Also, the fact that your clip seems to be looping might generate that problem. You should stop the clip at the frame your buttons are, until you need to navigate to another frame and you only need to place one instance of the buttons with their corresponding FlashEff instances on one frame and leave it available for the rest of the frames (basically have only one keyframe with those buttons and their FlashEff instances). If you still don't manage to solve the problem, please try to send your source files to the support team (support [at] jumpeyecomponents [dot] com) and they'll try to help you out.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.