Text effects stalling...

Posted by daxcastro 
Text effects stalling...
December 02, 2008 12:52PM
I love this product. It is making my presentation look so great! BUTTTT... you knew there was a but... It seems that some of the animations are taking longer to load than in my timeline.

I have set my 30fps and in the timeline I have a set of actions that take place. Images tween in and out etc. but then when I have a line of text that uses FETMagneticWind, or several others.. it seems to need time to load the action before it starts to play.

So what I get is a stall... my main timeline keeps going regardless of the text effect. Sometimes I run it and it makes it before the scene changes, other times you see part of it happen or none at all.

Seems like i need to be able to preload the text effects somehow, but since I downloaded this about 3 hrs ago, I am still too new to know if it is just inherent, or there is a solution. I suspect the latter, cause this program just seems to rock.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Dax
Re: Text effects stalling...
December 03, 2008 06:44AM
Sorry, I didn't quite understand how your animation goes. Do you have code that loads several animation from external .swf files ? In that case you need to make sure that the file is completely loaded and then you should start those animations "manually" by using code because there is a problem with the Flash player loading external animations: once the animations are only partially loaded, Flash player starts to play them. If this is not the problem, try sending your source files to the support team (support [at] jumpeyecomponents [dot] com) and they'll take a look at them.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.