Dropdown menu will not go back up.

Posted by ferretface 
Dropdown menu will not go back up.
November 25, 2008 06:01PM
I was able to get the demo installed. I've purchased the unlimited version of FlashEff.
This is an annoying bug, though.
Twice now, I've used the dropdown from the Pattern menu to select an effect, and it will not go away after I made my choice. Even switching between tabs, or deselecting the component will make it go away. I can't make any adjustments because there's a dropdown in the way. (see the attached screenshot.)
I have to restart Flash every time this happens, (four times in 2 hours now...) and it is a considerable hindrance to my workflow.
Attachments:
open | download - Picture 3.png (83.3 KB)
Re: Dropdown menu will not go back up.
November 26, 2008 08:37AM
Unfortunately this problem seems to persist only on Mac. It seems that there is a problem with Adobe's ComboBox component (that's the one used for the patterns list). However, there shouldn't be the need to close Flash. It should be enough to close and then reopen the panel.
November 26, 2008 03:08PM
No, that doesn't work. I told you that. This is a bug, and hope it gets fixed.
After spending $150 for a component, I expect this thing to work perfectly.
November 27, 2008 07:14AM
My colleagues confirmed that this indeed happens only on Mac and we've found a workaround to close it. The panel is already on the server so next time you start Adobe Flash and open up the panel, it should already download and use the updated panel. Please let me know if it's still happening.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.