FlashEFf Nano
October 14, 2010 01:32PM
Especially optimized for less CPU usage, banner ads and mobile apps, FlashEff Nano includes the remake of the best performing FlashEFf2 show/hide patterns (10 for symbol and 10 for text) and comes with effect edit/tweak and over 750 effect presets.
Re: FlashEFf Nano
October 19, 2011 07:54PM
Hi, I've follwed the instructions about installing FlashEFf Nano. i've started a new AS3.0 document, added a classic dynamic text field, but my problem is the FlashEffNano panel.... it's empty. I can find it under window->other panels, but when it opens it's completely blank! Please help!
October 19, 2011 10:14PM
I've got the same problem. What's up with this?
October 20, 2011 12:17PM
Did you add the flasheff nano instance on the stage and did you select it?
October 20, 2011 04:58PM
Yes, panel is still blank. I'm in CS5 - I tried reloading components, no change. Any other ideas? Thanks.
October 20, 2011 05:05PM
Same here. No place to 'log in' with my user/pw. Also, trying to drop the component onto a dynamic tf doesn't work... it never 'snaps' or attaches. I will say, my CS5 is running over a server if that matters.
October 21, 2011 08:22AM
The panel won't work and display anything if you are behind a proxy connection or if your firewall is blocking flash from accessing the internet. Make sure that these conditions don't apply to your system and everything should work fine. If is not your case, could you please make some screen shots with the panel and the component selected on the stage? Thank you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.