ZoomIn/Push? Extending FlashEff2

Posted by troyworks 
ZoomIn/Push? Extending FlashEff2
November 17, 2010 05:13AM
I am looking for a simple push effect, basically a subtle zoom in (start small, go big). In looking at the Patterns it's not clear to me this is possible, as the zoom is a constrained to a positive value.

This is one of the most common effects in hollywood. Just can't figure out how to get the pattern right.

Also curious what is involved in creating patterns from scratch to do various other effects not built into the stock effects. e.g. new PixelBender.

Related how to extend core Effect to support 3 phase transitions.
e.g. transition in, while visible fully out dwell transition (e.g. slide left), transition off
Re: ZoomIn/Push? Extending FlashEff2
November 17, 2010 07:58AM
Unfortunately, zoom pattern does exactly the opposite and also there aren't other pattern that will suit your needs.
Regarding the second question, each user had the possibility to create a pattern, but only for the first version of flasheff. In Flasheff2 you won't find this feature.

About the third matter, you can only create show and hide effect using flasheff.
December 09, 2010 03:15PM
well bummer, bummer, bummer.

Might consider adding that, in the future. It may not be a high requested feature, but it's enough of an impediment to make me want to write my own.

Troy.
December 10, 2010 08:39AM
Thank you for your suggestion and we will definitely take in consideration this sort of effect if we will planning developing more effects.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.