Annoying bug: ReferenceError: Error #1065

Posted by user435877 
Annoying bug: ReferenceError: Error #1065
September 10, 2010 10:51AM
My Flash project has preloader in the same .fla file. That`s why option: "Export Classes in Frame" set to frame 2.

And all was perfect before i installed FlashEff. After playing with it a little bit, I have deleted all it`s component references, deleted component by itself.

And now Iam getting error: "ReferenceError: Error #1065 variable yellow_butterfly_obj_8 is not defined.". Seems some kind of reference still exist, but i dont know how to delete it. All my classes are public and no such variable in code.

I can only defeat this error by setting "Export Classes in Frame" set to frame 1. But it is not answer for me! It must be set to frame 2, because of my preloader.

First of all i want just to delete all this garbage from FlashEff and forget about this error. In good case i want to use FlashEff in future, but it will not be possible with such errors. Please help!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2010 10:53AM by user435877.
Re: Annoying bug: ReferenceError: Error #1065
September 10, 2010 01:37PM
I'm not sure why you are getting this error and if it's our component fault so we would like to take a closer look. Please open a ticket and attach the source file you are working on.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.