One Scene or Two?

Posted by rkligman 
One Scene or Two?
April 28, 2010 02:58PM
One of my goals of FE2 is to create some banner type animations. Have an image in the background, have some animated text on it, then change images and use mroe text. I was able to kind of make this work last night by using multiple layers in a single scene and spacing the timing out on the timeline. It seems to me that a better solution would be to create multiple scenes and then jump between them. I've seen some stuff in the manual taking about multiple scene issues in some situations.

1. Would this type of usage benefit from using multiple scenes? If so, I shouldn't see any bad side effects from FE2?

2. How do I tell Scene 1 to go to Scene 2 when it's finished? I'm thinking there is ActionScript involved here.

Rick Insane Diego...
Re: One Scene or Two?
May 03, 2010 04:09PM
rkligman,

1. Bellow is a link where you can find more information about using flasheff2 component with multiple scenes.

2. You don't need to make a special setting there. The second scene will play automatically after the first scene finished. That is that way Flash works.
May 04, 2010 03:47PM
Well that sounds easy enough. You forgot to put in the link. I thought I saw something either in the manual or tutorial stuff. I haven't gone back yet to check. Been a busy busy week!
May 05, 2010 10:38AM
rkligman,

I am sorry it seems I forgot to specify the link. Here it is:

[www.flasheff.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.