Flash Eff 2.0 only plays 1 effect per flash file..

Posted by splatgfx 
Flash Eff 2.0 only plays 1 effect per flash file..
April 04, 2010 03:45AM
Hi guys, let me know if you can help.
I installed the Flash eff 2.0 components on my mac. Am using Flash CS3

I can get the effects to happen on only 1 movieclip symbol in my entire movie.
It will do any of the free effects to the 1st symbol I apply it to, but none thereafter.
note: the effect will preview when I test the individual scene, but not when I test all the scenes together in the entire movie.

Is that normal? Is there a way to assign other effects to different movie clips in the same flash file?

I bet it has something to do with changing the instance name, but when I tried changing the instance name in the misc area in the Flasheff 2.0 component panel under 'misc', it still didnt work.

tried: using a different effect. No.
tried: copy/pasting the same object/effect from the earlier scene into a later scene. No.
tried: from within the Flasseff2 panel under misc> add taget name. Adding the different movieclip target name. No.
tried: switching the order of the effects. It only plays the 1st effect.

let me know if you can help, love the effects but they should work on more than one object in a large flash file.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2010 03:52AM by splatgfx.
Re: Flash Eff 2.0 only plays 1 effect per flash file..
April 07, 2010 03:24PM
splatgfx,

Are you using the flasheff2 component on multiple scenes? If yes, then please follow the instructions from the bellow flasheff forum thread in order to find how to make flasheff2 animations to work properly when multiple scenes are used.

[www.flasheff.com]

I hope this helps
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.