Problem with Flash eff 2 on Mac

Posted by JohnFranks 
Problem with Flash eff 2 on Mac
January 01, 2010 09:13PM
I have built the following flooring website www.euro-peanflooring.co.uk.

At the top of each main page I have built an swf movie using Flash CS4 together with the following Text Patterns from the Flash eff 2 component:
- Station Panels (default show)
- 3D Cam Depth (default hide)

The movie plays perfectly through all of the latest versions of the main browsers (Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera and Chrome) on Windows, but the Flash eff 2 component is experiencing problems through the latest version of Firefox on a Mac (I have not tested the other browsers on the mac as I fancy the same problem occurs).

Does anyone have any answers and solutions as to why the problem exists on a Mac?

Thanks very much in advance,

John
Re: Problem with Flash eff 2 on Mac
January 14, 2010 02:32PM
JohnFranks,

I have tested that link with the settings you suggested and the animation works fine for me. Do you think is possible to get back with more details about what exactly happens whwn the animation runs on Fireofx MAC ? Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 08:26AM by florodebat.
January 14, 2010 08:17PM
Hi florodebat,

Thanks very much for replying to my post.

I have looked at the site on two different Macs using Firefox (sorry I do not know which exact versions), and both get the same result below.

The animation uses images and text and swaps between the two as it proceeds.

As it passes through the text sections, they should scroll in horizontally using the flash eff 2 Station Panels (default show) component.

The text itself comes in two parts, a larger heading in Switzerland font and bullet results in Verdana font below.

The bullet results scroll in fine but the heading does not. It seems that the heading text appears immediately broken with the text listed vertically as well as scrolling in horizontally.

I hope that makes sence. If you are running a mac and are able to watch the animation, pay close attention to the text sections and let me know what you think.

Thanks very much.
January 22, 2010 05:26PM
JohnFranks,

I have tested that link again but unfortunately I am still unable to replicate any malfunction. Please open a new support ticket, attach your source files along with a detailed desription of it (screenshoots) and we will take a look to see what certain is wrong there. Please click the link bellow in order to open a new support ticket. Thank you.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.