Text Shiffting after the animation

Posted by pvalle 
Text Shiffting after the animation
October 27, 2009 04:42PM
Hi, I purchase the full license of FlashEff 2.0 Premium and I watch all the tutorials and I've bee having this annoying problem... I have my text ready were I wanted to be at the end of the effect and then I apply the effect and animation and every thing works fine with the exception that the text final position shifts from the position I had before. I try moving the text to compensate for this problem but then when I have several lines of text with different effects it is impossible to center them all together. Do you know how can I fix this?

Thank you

Using:
Flash CS4
MAC OSX 1.5
FlashEff 2.0 (5.2.4)
Re: Text Shiffting after the animation
October 29, 2009 01:09AM
I think I know the problem. I ran into this when using the FETStationPanels effect. It turns out that if you create a text field by clicking and dragging on the stage -- i.e., you create a field with a specific width -- the text will shift when you apply a FlashEff effect. The solution is to create the text field by single-clicking on the stage. This will create a field with a default size, and you can then change the width to whatever you want.

This is related to a Flash bug, not really a FlashEff bug -- I've seen another text problem caused by clicking and dragging to create a text field.
January 04, 2010 08:16PM
I resolved this issue by ensuring that all of my text field dimensions and coordinates were all whole numbers, no decimals. ie: x: 212.95px vs x:213px
January 12, 2010 04:12PM
there are a few other users that experienced the same issue. Unfortunately none of them could provide us with enough information in order to be able to clarify that issue. Most of the user who meet this problem managed to solve it by recreating the textfield.
January 15, 2010 08:41AM
I was running into this problem and none of the solutions mentioned above worked.

I finally solved it by removing the Keyframe (solid circle) which ends the sequence, leaving only the end frame with the square/rectangle. ?

Hope that helps someone. It was a frustrating problem.
June 01, 2010 09:47PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
This solve the problem with spaces and transparent lines between the animation.
Keep in mind: use rounded coordinates.

Thanks thanks!
June 02, 2010 08:26AM
juareissilva,

The textfield problem "pvalle" and "TerryG" encountered is different than yours and "jdingwell". The problem they reported here appears when the flasheff2 target textfield is initially created as a Static textfield then converted to dynamic textfield . To ovoid that malfunction, you need to make sure that when you are creating the textfield it is set as dynamic textfield before adding it on the stage.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.