No Flasheff effect after movie exported!

Posted by bkwan 
No Flasheff effect after movie exported!
September 08, 2009 10:38AM
Hello, there was no problem after export the swf movie yesterday. (this movie has only one scene, many layers, many frames. It contains only 1 movie symbol with only one Flasheff per layer.)

but I don't know why when I continue my project today, there is no Flasheff effect of my symbol after I export my move. That means the symbol only show up without any effect. Anyone can help???? The deadline is coming~!!!!

Many thanks!!!!
Re: No Flasheff effect after movie exported!
September 08, 2009 11:46AM
Let me get this straight, once you save the file then close it when you open it the animation is not there?
Make sure you leave enough frames for the animation to finish.
September 27, 2009 04:09PM
here is same problem, when I run movie the effects are running, but after exporting it into swf. effect not works.
October 06, 2009 06:30AM
Please open a new support ticket, attach the source of the file which clearly replicates that issue along with a detailed description and someone from the tech department will help you as soon is possible.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
October 20, 2009 09:02AM
Same for me, it happens on every scene i've tried it. I'm testing the free version for now.
We're thinking about buying the Premium version, but after the install issues and now this problem, we're not convinced.
I've opened a support ticket here
October 20, 2009 12:42PM
Hi,

I have no idea why this happens to you. Please do a fla file that acts the way you described and attach it to a support ticket.
We'll look at it and make sure you are not doing anything wrong and try to fix your problem,

Thanks,

Ionut
October 20, 2009 12:53PM
yes, i'm in contact with the support team (see the opened ticket above), hopefully we can work this out soon ;D
November 04, 2009 02:47PM
bkwan, 3Darklight, vermasunil

please make sure that your files are not saved on external hard drives because it seems that problem occurs only if the fla file that contains FlashEff2 is saved on external drives.
November 04, 2009 03:05PM
i have a network drive, but even if i save everything on C:\, same problem...
November 04, 2009 04:00PM
I am just experiencing the same problem. I apply any effect, and does not even play in "Test Movie" (only plays the first time in the session, then I have to create a new project). I am a Premium user. What is going on?
November 04, 2009 04:26PM
I just submitted a Support Ticket, but mainly the problem is that once I save the Document, it stops working. I am not saving it in a external drive, and I already tried saving it in my OS Drive, and my other drives and it is the same. No effects!. I already reinstalled the extension, I tried running Flash as Admin. This problem did not exist a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.
November 04, 2009 04:40PM
OK. I finished testing this and it only works if I save the file in My Documents folder. It does not work even if I save it outside "My Documents" but in the same Physical Hard Drive... What is the solution to be able to save in in any partition or any of my Local Drives? I hope there is a solution soon. By the way, I am on Windows 7 RTM (x64). Thanks
November 05, 2009 09:48AM
It seems that problem occurs only if the file is saved directly on the root. Please try to save the file inside a folder instead of placing it directly on the root .
November 05, 2009 11:25AM
true, that seems to be it. i've only saved it on root for the quick testing i did.
either way, this should get fixed, but at least now i can play with it some more. might buy the Premium version soon ;D
thanks!
November 05, 2009 03:28PM
3Darklight,

that is not a FlasHEff2 related issue and it occurs when the file contains any kind of component . So it is actually a Flash issue.
March 01, 2011 01:33AM
I get the same problem or not far to be the same problem..

I preview it in Flash CS5 (Ctrl+enter) and when i export it (pubish) only the HTML file works (it opens my flash animation including FlashEFF into a web browser)

The swf doesn't work.. HTML file works... kind of frustrating...
March 07, 2011 08:36AM
I believe you also opened a ticket, right?
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.