problem with TxEff2

Posted by pederw 
problem with TxEff2
November 13, 2008 02:54PM
Hi, just bought TxEff2, but I cant get the thing to work, make a text layer apply the component and open control panel, but the text does not show up in flash-file. Do I need a time line?

Another question, still possible to use the effects in gallery even if the was created with TxEff (first version?)

Have a deadline with a text effect to deliver but I´m started to get disapointed. Does anybody have a file for me to look at?

Running vista with CS3...Please!, somebody out there??
Re: problem with TxEff2
November 14, 2008 07:15AM
If the text animation does not show up, most likely you didn't embed the characters. The TxEff2, just like FlashEff, needs to be applied on dynamic text fields with anti-alias for animation, HTML enabled and embedded characters. Please look at the tutorials for FlashEff because TxEff2 us actually a skinned down version of FlashEff, meaning that it has only the show/hide transitions and filter features and it can only be applied on text fields: http://www.flasheff.com/tutorials/.

As for the effects from the first TxEff version, they won't work with TxEff2, since it is based on FlashEff. Instead you can use all the text patterns of FlashEff.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.