Different in and out effects by Copy ID

Posted by Markstein 
Different in and out effects by Copy ID
September 16, 2008 10:16PM
Right now when I import an effect from the online effects gallery for flash eff it will import the in and out effects. Now lets say I want to have a particular IN effect of one effect ID and and an OUT effect of another effects ID. How would I go about accomplishing this?

Thanks,

Mark
Re: Different in and out effects by Copy ID
September 18, 2008 06:27AM
You can do that easily from the panel. Go to the gallery, select the pattern you like and press Import. After that, the Import wizard will show you the list of patterns (show patterns, hide patterns, filters and so on) the effect is made of. From that list you can choose what to import. You can leave the show pattern selected and uncheck the hide pattern (if the effect contains a hide pattern).

The same goes for importing only a hide pattern: choose your effect from the gallery, select Import and from the list of patterns used by the effect, uncheck the show pattern (if the effect contains one) and leave the hide pattern selected. If the effect also contains some other patterns for filters, commands or buttons, you can leave them selected to import them too, or deselect the ones you don't need.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.