Effects location

Posted by flashmanburgess 
Effects location
September 06, 2008 08:26PM
Is there a list of the transitions for accessing via actionscript like "com.jumpeye.flashEff.symbol.alpha.FESAlpha". I need a list of all available effects.
Re: Effects location
September 08, 2008 06:24AM
Unfortunately we don't have the list published yet, but we will soon update the documentation to incorporate the import path for all our patterns. Keep an eye on the documentation web pages. Maybe we'll post the changes on the forum too.
September 11, 2008 11:17PM
I could really use this information now as I purchased the full product expecting to be able to run these effects via script functions, but without the list of effect locations, I'm at a loss and my project is on hold. Any list, even crude would be helpful. Is there a way for me to inspect the component to find them out myself?
September 12, 2008 12:59PM
Here is a post with all the pattern import paths: http://www.flasheff.com/forum/read.php?23,477
September 17, 2008 07:37PM
This was a big help thank you. I'm hoping you guys are working on some documentation for the full capabilities of these incredible effects for use in functions. I keep thinking of more and more stuff I want to do with this component but need some more info on how and what is possible. Using scripts to layer certain effects together maybe. I see big potential for the xml code if those could be combined via actionscript. Maybe have a set of xml effects sitting on the server and call them as needed with a dynamic variable but have the ability to combine a few of those. Anyway, just a thought. Love this stuff. Keep up the great work.
September 18, 2008 06:41AM
Thank you for the kind words and for your input. We are constantly trying to make FlashEff better, including the documentation. Hopefully in time, we'll manage to please all Flash users (beginners and advanced).
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.