Hand cursor on button rollover not working

Posted by arturomartin 
Hand cursor on button rollover not working
September 03, 2008 12:30PM
Hi:

That's exactly my problem. The hand cursor is not working although I've checked and rechecked that useHandCursor is selected. It seems that there is a small area of a couple pixels height that actually shows the hand.
I've tried in two different banners with the same results. It doesn't seem to be working.

Check the banner here
Re: Hand cursor on button rollover not working
September 04, 2008 06:39AM
In case your target object is a Sprite or MovieClip, the hand cursor should be displayed without problems. In case of a TextField, it seems there's a bug. The workaround for that is to set the text field's mouseEnabled property to false and the FlashEff's useHandCursor property to true. We will address this bug as soon as possible.

If this does not solve your problem, please write to the support team mentioning your problem and perhaps attaching your files: [www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
October 12, 2008 09:23AM
If you Have your buttons text set as dynamic text it will be selectable text so mouse hand will not show on the mouse over of your button. make the text static. the only time you need dynamic text is if you are animating the text it self.
:)-D
October 13, 2008 06:02AM
@ogybling

The FlashEff component can only be applied over dynamic text field and not over static text fields. Anyway, that problem has been solved with our latest release of FlashEff.
Solution for Hand cursor on button rollover not working
February 24, 2009 07:26PM
very easy only you need to put this code:

movieclip.buttonMode = true;
movieclip.mouseChildren = false;
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.