Loader Class and FlashEff

Posted by Stylie 
Loader Class and FlashEff
May 19, 2009 03:02PM
Hello All,
I am new to FlashEff, but has made life a little easier in the animation world. I am using the command SwitchObject to change from movieclip to movieclip(my Pages) I have figured out how to get the external swf to load into the clip that transitions in. My problem is when I add FlashEff to the loaded swf I get no effect.
It works in the swf on it's own, just not in the MainSwf. I learned you need to make sure any effects your using in the external files need to be in the library of the MainSwf otherwise you get errors saying the Effects are not found. Any ideas what I am missing? My main goal is complex, but I am hoping I will have it working, so I then have a great template to work from. FlashEff has some awsome effects, and it really does take the pain out of coding. Thanks in advance,
Stylie
Re: Loader Class and FlashEff
May 20, 2009 07:01AM
Create your Flash animation with the components inside of it, compile it and make sure the swf is what you want. After you've done that just create a new .fla file and drag a loader component on the stage. Write the path to the new swf and it will load it. The animation will play as soon as the swf has loaded 100%. It's as simple as that.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.