F.A.Q.

Posted by richardas 
F.A.Q.
July 08, 2008 01:32PM
I have MC1 in main timeline with text animation inside, after it ends I want to play MC2 in main timeline and so on... How can I do it?
Re: F.A.Q.
July 09, 2008 11:17AM
I'd like to know the same. Is this only possibly by using actionscript?
July 09, 2008 11:47AM
buckers.

Do you know how to do it with AS? :)
July 09, 2008 12:01PM
Yes I could figure it out if that was the only way. I'm just keen to know if you can do it quicker with the component.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2008 12:01PM by buckers.
July 10, 2008 08:00PM
Normally, if there is no dynamic use of animations, and you know exactly how much time it takes till it ends you can use frames on the parent to compensate the time spent on the children movieclips, alternatively you can use timers and call functions upon a specific time has gone, or you can use FlashEff Show delay, OR
you can take advantage of the FlashEff event model that outputs whenever a transition has started or ended. This event/subscriber method is used within one of the included samples named "SlideShowWithCode", however, for non-coders it could be a pain in the ass to listen to the events ...
September 06, 2008 08:20AM
raul,
sorry for being ignorant, but when i right click the object, select "copy motion as as3.0" from the object on stage it gives me an error saying "there is more than 1 object on frame 1". I don't see any option in the FlashEff 'Menu' for 'copy'... Thanks in advance for your direction.
ripsin
September 08, 2008 05:44AM
@ripsin

Could you be a little more specific ? What do you need that "copy" action for ? If you tell me exactly what you would like to do, maybe I can help you out.
September 08, 2008 06:59AM
The "Copy" command has been removed and it was found in the "Actions" menu.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.