TxEff2 problems

Posted by ktburns 
TxEff2 problems
February 22, 2009 06:10PM
Okay maybe I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I don't think this should be so confusing. All I want to do is create a banner of text (simple), that fades in, displays for a few seconds, then fades out... then it repeats itself over and over. I paid good money for TXeff2 because it advertised such "ease of use", and that you only needed a "basic understanding of Flash") which I have. I've watched the video tutorials, and they are all based on TXeff (NOT) TXeff2, and I'm getting nowhere.

Could someone please give me the "gift" of enlightenment here?

Thanks

Kevin from Minneapolis.
Attachments:
open | download - banner1.fla (756 KB)
Re: TxEff2 problems
February 23, 2009 12:32PM
ktburns,

Here's what you'll do:
You will create enough frames on the time line that it will automatically reinitialize the FlashEff component. In your example you had you frame rate set at 32 fps and your animation was 2 second long, that means that for the show transition you will need 2 x 32 = 64 frames. That's for the show, now you will have to do the same for the delay( 2 seconds x 32 fps 64) and for the hide transition (2 x 32 fps = 64). If may math is correct that means that you will have to create 192 frames on the timeline and after that you will add another keyFrame and leave it blank.
Just click on the 193 frame on the time line, press F6 select the last key frame, press Delete, compile. There , now you have a loop.
For any other questions, feel free to ask.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.