Security Sandbox error when loading external SWF

Posted by licensingadmin 
Security Sandbox error when loading external SWF
February 13, 2009 06:23PM
Hey guys, I've created a web banner which uses the Flash Eff component. As this banner contains video I have uploaded this to my web server then created a similiar sized 'container' swf which can then load the actual swf banner in. I've successfully loaded the swf into the container swf but when the banner plays I get a Security Sandbox error and then the banner just hangs at the component with no effect being displayed at all. Any ideas would be great, I've uploaded the container SWF file for reference. Thanks for any help, Neal
Attachments:
open | download - 770x80.fla (399 KB)
Re: Security Sandbox error when loading external SWF
February 16, 2009 10:57AM
OK, I've realised that the sandbox error is Flash related and I need to amend the swf to allow the domain in the secuity settings. However, I'm still getting the following error message:

FLASHEFF ERROR: The pattern 'com.jumpeye.flashEff.text.fe3D.camXYZPivot.FET3DCamXYZPivot' is missing from library.
at FlashEff/set hideTransitionName()
at FlashEff/setProperties()
at FlashEff/set xmlString()
at video_banner_770x80_v1_fla::MainTimeline/__setProp___id0__Scene1_copy1_30()
at video_banner_770x80_v1_fla::MainTimeline/frame31()

Anyone able to help on this, thanks.

Nellples
Re: Security Sandbox error when loading external SWF
February 16, 2009 02:41PM
FLASHEFF ERROR: The pattern 'com.jumpeye.flashEff.text.fe3D.camXYZPivot.FET3DCamXYZPivot' is missing from library.
at FlashEff/set hideTransitionName()
at FlashEff/setProperties()
at FlashEff/set xmlString()
at video_banner_770x80_v1_fla::MainTimeline/__setProp___id0__Scene1_copy1_30()
at video_banner_770x80_v1_fla::MainTimeline/frame31()

This means that the pattern FET3DCamXYZPivot is missing. Try importing it again, I'm sure it will work then. If not please write back and we will try to give a different solution.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.