Problems with Error 5003

Posted by Blueskymotion 
Problems with Error 5003
February 10, 2009 01:15AM
Hello,
I ran into a problem and it seems to be that the FlashEff Component produces a bug.. I created a Flash Banner for a client (by the way - i bought FlashEff just for this project and now it shows that it doesn't work - pretty frustrating..) - and after a while (as the project got more complex) i got this 5003 Error message back.. i know the reason.. and i found a way to work around - i sent the SWF to my client and it got uploaded..
Unfortunately the SWF is only working on the Flash 9 Plug in but shows an Error Message on the Flash 10 Plug in... ? i checked it on some pc's and they all had the Flash 10 Pugin Installed... (Firefox, Explorer , etc... ) on some computer i seems to run fine - on others not.. the Banner is not working..

How can that be? What happens if a new Plugin (Flash Plug In 11 ) comes out.. ?? Please support me with this problem.. I need to get this done and invested a lot of time in this work.. i also trusted the FlashEff Component but it's just not working how it should..

thanks,
c.
Re: Problems with Error 5003
February 10, 2009 12:03PM
Hi Blueskymotion,

The 5003 and 5005 Error are usually the result of the same problem: too many FlashEff or TextFields on the stage, or in a movieclip. You can get rid of it by creating a new movieclip and moving the FlashEff Instance and the target in them. This will most probably fix you problem.
If this does not work please tell us and we will provide another solution

Ionut.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.