Purchased Flash Eff Premium - Not Seeing Premium Effects

Posted by bpong 
Purchased Flash Eff Premium - Not Seeing Premium Effects
November 11, 2008 05:32PM
This post is for the Flash Eff Support team-- I purchased Flash Eff a few weeks ago and just got it up and running, however, I don't see the premium effects after logging into the Pane (just see the normal ones), and the Pane is asking me to "Upgrade to Premium".

I think this is because I accidentally logged in to the Pane using an old Jumpeye account (which is not the same account that purchased Flash Eff). So, I think if someone could just tell me how to log out of the Pane, I would be able to log in with the correct information.

UI Note: This problem could be solved by including a Logout button within the Flash pane.

Other than that, great product, thanks for making it!
Re: Purchased Flash Eff Premium - Not Seeing Premium Effects
November 12, 2008 07:58AM
There was always a "Logout button" in the FlashEff panel ;). You can sign out by accessing the Menu -> SignOut command.
November 12, 2008 04:11PM
negush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There was always a "Logout button" in the FlashEff
> panel ;). You can sign out by accessing the Menu
> -> SignOut command.

Thanks. Some feedback for your development team--the menu you are talking about is hidden until you place a Flash Eff object on the stage, and click it. From a user's perspective, that's confusing because there's no indication you would need to do that to get to the menu--if I were designing the UI, I would make the logout button always visible. Aside from this small hurdle, the product overall is great and I'm very happy with it, and thank you for your prompt response and pointing me in the right direction.
November 13, 2008 07:02AM
Thank you very much for your feedback and I'm really happy you like. I've already passed your comment to my colleagues who are in charge of the panel. You made a good point :). Thanks again.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.