flash eff not loading! realy need some help :(

Posted by user553841 
flash eff not loading! realy need some help :(
May 30, 2011 07:13PM
Hi , so I have a huge problem, my flash eff2 just stoped working for no reason, it keeps loading and loading :s

what i did

- clean adobe flash instal
-extention instal ( for some reason the compoments are instaled in a dutch folder not in the engelish folder so i moved them)
- i deleted my firewall

still the same problem realy dont know what to do
I need this for a school project :(
Re: flash eff not loading! realy need some help :(
June 14, 2011 12:39PM
Try to reinstall the component by opening extension manager directly from flash (help->manage extensions) and see if it works.
September 03, 2012 06:38AM
Hi,

I have the same problem, I purchased Flash Eff 2.0 and installed it and was working for the last 2 weeks. Suddenly from Friday it stopped working. When i open it, it says loading and nothing more than that. I reinstalled the component as you said above and still it has the same problem. Im using Flash CS4 Licensed and Flash Eff 2.0 Licensed (Multi system). It works in other systems, but not in mine. Pls anyone help me ASAP, this is critical.
September 04, 2012 01:20PM
What you are experiencing happens when either the firewall is blocking Flash from accessing your Internet connection or when you are using a proxy connection. The solution is quite simple, add flash as an exception to your firewall settings/disable firewall and make sure that you are using a direct connection without any proxy.

PS Don't forget to clear your cache in IE after you are making the changes.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.