mc multiple buttons rollover and rollout states with flasheff applied mc symbols gets messed

Posted by vicsdg 
Hello,
Here are quick specs: I have 10 identical mc buttons each one with 4 states (up-rollover-rollout-down). On rollover and rollout states I have a mc symbol with flasheff applied on it. Since the up and down states are static, the only way to get these 2 states (rollover and rollout) working is to asign them at least 2 frames in timeline.
The problem is, when I make fast over and out moves with the mouse over the buttons, their states are messed up, most of the buttons remains in rollover state.
I've been looking for some info over the net but didn't find a proper one.
Is there a way to get each button's state played entirely?
Thanks in advance for your kindness.
Vince.
Re: mc multiple buttons rollover and rollout states with flasheff applied mc symbols gets messed
February 02, 2011 11:03AM
Did you apply the flasheff on your mc buttons?
Hi Kneo,

Yes, also in the main timeline, each button has flasheff applied to it, only for "show" effect.
Re: mc multiple buttons rollover and rollout states with flasheff applied mc symbols gets messed
February 02, 2011 11:45AM
when you add the rollout or roll over event, try to use the FlashEff instance instead of the button's .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2011 02:10PM by kneo.
Hey Kneo,
I'm back with a new issue and I want to keep this post up and not to open a new one:
I have a swf file which is loading (let's say) 3 swf's files through the same loader, one by one not all at once.
I use a MovieClip to show them up with mClip.addChild(loader) be cause I'm using flashEff on that MovieClip for hide and show effects.
Those 3 swf files have one MCtext and one MCimage, both of them with FlashEff applied.
My problem is, despite the fact I'm using the same loader for all loaded swf's, the memory for mozzila/ie session is getting up for each swf file loaded. Those loaded swf files have only text with flashEff applied to it and nothing else.
I just made a test now: if I load simple swf's, I mean with no flashEff inside them, then the used memory is getting a level (~30MB for mozzila and ~50MB for IE8) and stay there, no matter how many times I load those external swf's. This is weird.
I mean this is good. Be cause now I know that I have to load clear swf files and then I'll apply flashEff on loaded swf's.
It's weird be cause dunno why unloadAndStop() can't clear up the unloaded flashEff swf files.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2011 03:29PM by vicsdg.
Open a ticket and send us the source files for each swf and we will take a look at this matter.
Hi Kneo,
Source files archive is 25MB...
Then open a ticket, and I will give you there my email so that you can send the files.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.