Where is my Flash Eff premium DISAPPEARED URGENT!!!! Mac CS5

Posted by mentality 
Where is my Flash Eff premium DISAPPEARED URGENT!!!! Mac CS5
January 20, 2011 03:26PM
I have had Flash Eff premium for over a year. I used it last week and now I go to create a new file and the component is greyed out in the components box. If I open the extension mgr I see it enabled as well. If I go into an fla that has flash Eff components I'm able to see them, they work but I have no Flash eff component window .

Does this have anything to do with the new Mac OS 10.6.6? I did the update and that is when this problem started. I'm in Flash CS5

I need to use this!

plz advize, anyone?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2011 03:30PM by mentality.
Re: Where is my Flash Eff premium DISAPPEARED URGENT!!!! Mac CS5
January 20, 2011 04:02PM
First, make sure that you are opening a as3 file. Then when you install the component, make sure that you follow exactly the same steps as in this video tutorial(opening extension manager directly from flash is the important part, help-> manage extensions): [www.flasheff.com]
January 20, 2011 04:07PM
The component was installed over a year ago, of course it is an as3 file I'm trying to open it in. R U saying to re install it?

why?????

rd
January 21, 2011 07:44AM
I'm not sure why you're not able to see the component, we never heard of such problem until now. So, try to re-download the component from your jumpeyecomponents account and reinstall it. Let me know if you still don't see the component.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.