Original text stays vissable after hide effect ?

Posted by user549311 
Original text stays vissable after hide effect ?
January 15, 2011 05:59PM
Hi,
I am trying the free FlashEff and i love the effects. But what i do not understand is why the original text stays vissable after the 'Hide' effect. Is it because it is the free one ?
Even when I use 'Show' effect only....i see that the original text comes behind it and gives a kind of double print effect.
What can I do ?
Re: Original text stays vissable after hide effect ?
January 17, 2011 07:32AM
If you only apply a show effect at the end of the transition the text has to be visible but if you will apply a hide effect at the end of transition the text won't be visible anymore. What you are saying is quite strange, so I will need from you more details and to be more specific(what show/hide effect you are using, the properties you set,if you have any code).
Re: Original text stays vissable after hide effect ?
January 17, 2011 05:56PM
Hi Kneo,

Thanx for your reaction. I think I tried to much things on the same text. I opend a new script and everything went well. Even after a lot of 'playing' with different text on different layers at other points on the timeline. It's great and I enjoy how easy it is. Newbie but learning fast :)...thx anyway and one of these days i will donate to use the whole program.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.