E-learning module glue?

Posted by user488199 
E-learning module glue?
December 06, 2010 01:04PM
I want to make use of the engaging communication methodology that this stuff can create. For use in elearning. I have tried out Raptivity and Articulate--which make pre-built flash elearning gadgets with enough simple-to-add variables to customize the content pretty well. I've used them in an online series of courses in Moodle. Man, this stuff gets expensive (Articulate is somewhere around $1,400, Raptivity around $1,500).

Hmmm, I suppose you could take each of these flash movies from Raptivity/Articulate, and connect them using flasheff2 in CS5 and build something simple to navigate and use... That might be quite workable, and still not need to learn flash programming. Flash + flasheff2 + articulate = $2,300. Throw in Raptivity, $3,800. OK, while Raptivity has some pretty intriguing gadgets, that can wait.
Re: E-learning module glue?
December 06, 2010 01:22PM
Can you use flasheff2 on swf files or must they be fla files? I mean, just to link them together via the various transition effects, etc. Articulate and Raptivity output swf files.
Re: E-learning module glue?
December 07, 2010 11:28AM
Flasheff does not produce or export swf's. Is just a component for Flash CS that can animates texts and Objects in Flash in a swf file.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.