Easy loop solution

Posted by user491679 
Easy loop solution
December 02, 2010 01:41AM
Just purchased FlashEff and I could not get a simple photo slide-show to loop. I read this forum for answers and all of the solutions were a bit cumbersome so I figured out a very simple solution using the Command options FECCallFunction with the funtion path nextFrame on the first six photos that I used for my show and then on the last photo, seventh one in my case, I used the Command option FECGoToFrame and placed a 1 in the frame field so it goes to frame 1 and starts from the beginning and loops through your show.

So when you are adding your effects to all but the last photo or image, add the FECCallFunction with the funtion path nextFrame to each one of them from the Command option so that it cycles through to your next frame. Then on your last photo add the command FECGoToFrame and place a 1(one) in the frame field so that it moves the play-head back to frame 1. This worked out fine for me and I did not have to calculate frame rates to effect timings and extend frames out and all that mess.

Rick
Re: Easy loop solution
December 06, 2010 09:40AM
Thank you for posting the solution.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.