Problem while using the same effect twice with different sub-effects.

Posted by BrunoB 
Problem while using the same effect twice with different sub-effects.
November 03, 2010 01:38PM
Dear,

I'm using FlashEff2 Premium in Flash CS3.

I have 2 movieclips on 2 different layers starting after eachother (so movieclip 1 starts on frame 1 and ends on frame 2, movieclip 2 starts on frame 2 and ends on frame 3).
I have applied a FlashEff component on both (seperate instances) and the movieclips have different instance names.
I applied the same effect to both the components but chose a different sub-effect. So movieclip 1 has the SquareLight effect on default. Movieclip 2 also has the SquareLight effect but set to RandomFlash.

The problem I have is that the second movie displays the sub-effect of the first movie. I don't know how to solve it. If I apply a totaly different effect on the second movie (such as slide) then it works fine, but applying the same effect with different sub-effects just doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sorry all, just downloaded the FlashEff extension again and re-installed it and it worked.
It seems that I installed the Free version but I got the "look" of the premium one, because the effects didn't have a red border (which says that they can not be used in the free version).

So ignore my post please, thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2010 01:58PM by BrunoB.
Re: Problem while using the same effect twice with different sub-effects.
November 03, 2010 02:31PM
No, problem. Thank you for letting us know that the problem was solved.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.