using flasheff2 in eclipse / flash builder - need documentation of the code

Posted by matthias123 
hello guys !

just bought the premium version of flasheff.
i am actually not a big fan of the 'classic' flash editor - i´d rather prefer to develop in eclipse / flash builder pluggin.
i used the flash cs4 from a friend (i don´t even have one) to put all the flasheff2 components in an asset und used that in my flash builder project - everything works just fine.
however, i´d need a detailed documentation about the properties of the various flasheff2 classes or probably a way to access the 3000+ presets via actionscript.
i am fairly experienced in actionscript and if you could give me a hint i´d be grateful !

thanks
matthias
anyone knows how to achieve what i want to do ?

thanks,
matthias
Re: using flasheff2 in eclipse / flash builder - need documentation of the code
May 21, 2010 09:22AM
matthias123,

Unfortunately a documentation with each pattern's parameters does not exists. The FlashEff2 version you are using is mainly dedicated to those that are configuring the component trough the FlashEFf2 panel and not by code. For code use, we recommend to FlasHEff2 Premium Plus version , which allows you to log in the FlashEff2 online panel that is able to provide the AS3 code for a certain configuration.

There is also an air application, which was developed by a FlasHEff2 user and which also provides flasheff2 as3 code. Please visit the bellow link in order to find more information about that app:

[www.flasheff.com]

I hope this helps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2010 09:49AM by florodebat.
thanks for the reply - I´ll give it a try !

and by the way - real good work !

regards,
matthias
Re: using flasheff2 in eclipse / flash builder - need documentation of the code
May 25, 2010 07:24AM
matthias123,

Thank you ! I hope this will work for you.
Wow this saved my life, as the FlashEff2 doesnt have documentation...

Thank you very much!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.