Drop Shadow

Posted by cybertaz 
Drop Shadow
February 17, 2010 11:10PM
Hello,
Is it possible to keep the drop shadow effect/filter set on a dynamic text field after the flasheff2 animation was applied to it? If not how can I achieve to get a drop shadow on a text that has show and hide animations?
Thank you for your help.
Re: Drop Shadow
February 24, 2010 10:15AM
cybertaz,

You should simple add the FEFDropShadow filter along with the show&hide animation in the FlashEff2 panel.
February 24, 2010 05:47PM
Yes, I figured it out, thank you, but I have one more question ...

Is there somewhere that I can get the parameter reference for your patterns (symbol, text and filters)? ... so I can set the parameters properly in as3.

For example the quality parameter in the online test drive is set as low, medium,high ... but in as3 I need to have it as 0,1,2 ... so I have to do quite a bit of guess work in order to set up the parameters properly (otherwise the results are not the same).
Do you have anywhere a reference document for your patterns parameters?

Thank you for your help.
Razvan
March 08, 2010 09:39PM
Razvan,

unfortunately we do not have a documentation file with the parameters of each pattern. Basically the code values of the effect's parameters are the same as they appear in the flasheff2 panel but it seems there are also some exceptions like the one you discovered. I recommend you a small air app developed by one of the flasheff2 users which provides the AS3 code for different configurations and which can save you of a lot of work.

[www.didiaskforyouropinion.com]

I hope this helps.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.