Questions to buy

Posted by andrerodrigues 
Questions to buy
November 09, 2009 08:45PM
I want buy the Flash EFF but i have some questions:

Tweak (edit) effects

What diference this make??? What exactly is this???

and,

What is the "big" diference between the premium package and the Tweak Package????
Re: Questions to buy
November 11, 2009 12:26PM
andrerodrigues,

Thank you for your interest in our product. This panel resembles the premium plus license: [www.flasheff.com]

1. The premium license have over 3000 (show+hide+filters+buttons) pre-saved effects but no ability to edit the effects. It has all the features you can see on that panel until you get to the "Edit settings" button, which doesn't work on the premium license. So, when you click on a pattern (text or symbol) you are redirected to the pre-saved effects we've create by playing with the settings of that pattern. You get those effects but you cannot edit the settings.

2. The Tweak license doesn't have the pre-saved effects but you can edit the settings of the effects. So you have the main effects (symbol and text patterns) and when you choose an effect it will take you directly to the "Edit settings" button. The pre-saved effects are missing.

3. The Premium Plus have the pre-saved effects + the ability to edit the effect's settings + you can save your own (pre-saved) effects.

I hope this helped you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.