Looping Timed Animations

Posted by gthroop 
Looping Timed Animations
December 18, 2010 02:02AM
I have created an animation of 12 photos of skis. All of the photos of the skis are in movie clips on different layers, all are on the first keyframe of the timeline... I would like to keep it this way if possible. The Show effects are staggered in timing so that when one animates off the next animates on. The problem is that when the 12th one finishes animating I have a white screen with nothing on it. How do I tell it to start at the first one again? I have read through (I think) everything in the tutorials, PDFs, sent in tech notes... nothing. Does anybody have any ideas? Many thanks if you can help. NOTE: while being quite competent at AS1.0 & 2.0 I have virtually no experience with 3.0, I'm working in Flash CS4.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2010 02:03AM by gthroop.
Re: Looping Timed Animations
December 20, 2010 08:28AM
If you will read closely the flasheff documentation, you will notice that, in order to loop an animation you will need to add a blank keyframe. Also there are several posts on flasheff forum regarding this matter.
Now, what you should do:
-call the stop method in frame 1.
-add a blank keyframe on second frame to each falsheff instance.
-on the last flasheff instance that applies the last effect, add a command "FECGoToFrame" on transition end.
[screencast.com]
Let me know if it worked.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.