What is FlashEff?
FlashEff is a Flash CS3 AS3.0 component (by JumpeyeComponents) that upgrades TxEff Full License and MCTE Collection Plus, plus adding some major new features such as Filters and Buttons to configure interactive animations visually without knowing ActionScript. Also, with FlashEff we have released over 140 patterns, each pattern does a certain type of animation/transition/filter or button action.
FlashEff Premium is the first flash 3rd party AS3.0 component that is 100% compatible with both Flash CS3 and Flash CS4! FlashEff can be used by anyone who knows a little Flash from a total beginner to a Flash guru.
What can be done using FlashEff?
1. Build in, build out an object (image, movieclip, text) using a single instance of the FlashEff component, configured in seconds. These animations are especially useful on intros, banners and headers, but they can also be used on dynamic applications easily.
2. Create animated buttons starting from a single visual element. Than, using a single pattern turn it into an animated button with actions to use without coding.
3. Perform commands and trigger actions on any event such as rollOver, press or doubleClik.
4. Add static or animated filters to any visual object within Flash CS3/CS4.
5. Most of the patterns can be combined to create complex animated objects.
1. Runs on Adobe Flash CS3 and the Adobe Flash CS4. AS3.0 only, on both Windows and Mac (optimized for Mac)
2. Permanent Internet connection is required to run the configuration panel (FlashEff Panel). This panel is an online utility tool that loads inside your Flash CS3/4 IDE and configures everything for the FlashEff component and your Library to work seamlessly. FlashEff Panel is used only as a configuration console, but this console is the one to save your time by letting you customize the animations much more easier.
3. Basic Flash CS3/4 knowledge is needed. No coding skills are required, unless you want to use it in advanced mode.
IDE Version: Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Flash CS4
Action Script Version: AS3.0 only
Flash Player Version: Flash Player 9 +