FlashEff Nano transitions…

Posted by user923851 
FlashEff Nano transitions…
September 18, 2011 09:53PM
Hello! I am interested in purchasing a license for FlashEff, however I am not sure which one to purchase. At this time, I only need one transition (and may need more soon). I notice that on your site, the listing for the Flash Nano package says 20 transition patterns are included (10 text and 10 symbol). I would like to know which transitions are included in the Nano package…I currently only need LensGlare. Is LensGlare included in the Nano package? If so, I will purchase the Nano package and upgrade to a larger one later. If not, which package would I need to purchase? Any assistance with this question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: FlashEff Nano transitions…
September 19, 2011 01:33PM
The Nano component contains the following text effects:
Alpha, Glow, Scramble, Blur, NeonTubes, BlurryLights, ScrollSlide, SmartSlide, Spiral, XYScaleBlur.
and the following symbol effects:
Alpha, Bars, Blur, Disc, Flip, Iris, Scale, Slide, Squares, Stripes.
September 19, 2011 01:42PM
Thanks so much for responding, kneo. I had actually received an e-mail this morning from a member of your support team, detailing the same information. I will get back to my client with this information and figure out where to go from here. I am really interested in the Premium Plus package anyway, so I just might get it myself in the near future. I love the effects that FlashEff offers, as well as the ability to customize them as per the needs of any project. Thanks again for your help, and as a new visitor to your site, I look forward to seeing what else is available here! :-D
November 04, 2011 02:43PM
Hi!
I've purchased the Premium Plus FlashEff2. Working on some agency banners due today.

It looks like I will be needing to use the nano pack functionality to get my file size below 40k. I've searched the manual and found no mention of nano, or how nano works, or how i could compile for nano. (Also searched the forums).

Is there a link that you could send me which describes how I compile for nano (thank you for the list of transitions I can use, but I have no instructions on how to use them!)

And yes, I'm up and running in using the normal effects. They're working just fine. I love them, wish they fit into my 40k banners!

Please help!
November 08, 2011 09:46AM
FlashEff Nano is a separate standalone component which needs to be installed separately. You can find the mxp file for it in the component's package.
February 13, 2012 04:25PM
I have downloaded the premium version and there is no nano mxp in there?
February 15, 2012 11:32AM
The Nano version is only available for Premium Plus version.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.