1st frame issue
October 29, 2010 11:32PM
Hi

If I try to put the FlashEffNano affected movieclip on the second frame as you advice in the manual, it simply does not work.
I am using Flash CS5 Professional on a win7 x64 architecture.

However if I delete the very first blank keyframe, then it plays without any problem. But this way nano perhaps has not enough time to initialize correctly.

Am I doing something wrong or is it an issue?
Re: 1st frame issue
November 01, 2010 06:59AM
Depending on how you use the component on frames you need to add the stop method.Anyway, I can't be sure unless I take a look at the source file. So, if you don't mind, can you open a ticket and send us the source files.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2010 02:33PM by kneo.
Re: 1st frame issue
November 04, 2010 10:06PM
Thanks for the support.

Meanwhile I figured out that one needs a layer with a non-empty keyframe on frame 1 (for example you place a transparent object on it). Important is that this very layer must not be affected by any flashEffNano effects.

Then you can put any flasheffNano affected object on the 2nd frame on any differnet layer. In this case it will work.
(If all the layers have an empty keyframe on frame 1, it will not work which is strange but true :-) )

Anyway I love how flasheffNano shortens the time to achieve a nice effect, it was worth to buy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2010 10:07PM by user466731.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.