Putting Width & Height on Application Tag Causing Problems with FETStationPanels

Posted by user452079 
Hi,

I need some help. I'm using the FETStationPanels effect on some HTML text in a TitleWindow component.

It works fine if I have no width or height set on the Application tag in the main application. If I set a width and height in the main App tag, FETStationPanels tumbles the TitleWindow's text. But, then the text disappears from the titleWindow.

If I remove the width and height in the main App tag, then the FETStationPanels works perfectly. Unfortunately, I have to have set the width and height in the Application tag in order for some other code to work properly.

Any idea as to what's causing this issue? Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem? I'm stumped.

Thank you.

-Laxmidi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2011 06:09PM by user452079.
Okay, I figured it out. I had a resize effect on the Application tag that was causing the problem. I removed it and it's working fine.

Thanks.

-Laxmidi
Re: Putting Width & Height on Application Tag Causing Problems with FETStationPanels
February 01, 2011 11:58AM
We are glad to hear that you've sorted it out. Please let us know if something else comes up. Thank you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.