SWC use in FlashDevelop 4

Posted by kalani96746 
SWC use in FlashDevelop 4
April 20, 2012 03:36AM
FlashDevelop 4.0 beta 2 and probably a lot of earlier versions didn't have the support for the .swcs included in the FlashEff 4 folder (either in install or in Configuration/Components under Flash configuration folders).

It?ll never show up for code completion at all. I love Flash; its a lot lighter than Flex (by the way flex .swcs don?t work for code completion in FD either) and I hated not being able to get code completion. Could you release a flash .swc that works with FD? Anyway the current solution which will take everyone 45 minutes of dragging/dropping to complete is to create a new .fla and drop every single FlashEff2 component and pattern into the library/stage then turn on the swc export option and publish. I?m only 20% through the list now and its taking forever but I did a quick publish test and I get all the codehinting I WAS expecting from FlashEff2. Please consider adding support as this to me is the defacto professional IDE tool for pure flash (no flex) dev (and open source to boot)

Also wrote this in a dead thread here: [www.flasheff.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.