Flasheff Premium single-user license question

Posted by user1148131 
Flasheff Premium single-user license question
February 24, 2012 03:26PM
Hello.

I have a question about Flasheff2 Premium single-user lisence. If I would buy your product and install it into my computer and let's say that something happens to my computer and I have to reinstall windows again.. what happens to my flasheff2?
Do I have to spend 99$ again or can i reinstall it also for free (cause I have boughed it already)?
99$ is a big money for me and I think twice before I spend it.. These things can happen and I want to be sure that I dont have to buy the license all over again.
Also I have a question about your price change? Few days ago there was an opportunity for those who are not using the program for commercial and money making purposes? Does this opportunity still exist or do I have to buy the commercial license although I am not using the program for making money or for commercial purposes?

Sorry if my english is not that great but I belive you can understand what I want to know :)..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2012 03:27PM by user1148131.
Re: Flasheff Premium single-user license question
February 27, 2012 02:13PM
You don't need to buy the component all over again. You will be able to download the package whenever you want from your jumpeyecomponents account.
Regarding the other question, for the moment we decided to discontinue to non-commercial version.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.