Premium or Tweak Flash Eff2, whats the difference?

Posted by user1150891 
Premium or Tweak Flash Eff2, whats the difference?
February 21, 2012 01:23PM
Hi I am considering buying Flash Eff2 Premium, I would like to create simple text transitions, which involve long sentences of text.

E.g In one movieclip I would like to use 3 paragraphs of text coming in one after the other and remaining on screen till the user has read the text before being hidden, eg shown as below.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ipsum orci, vulputate sit amet rutrum et, bibendum eget elit. Nunc a orci sit amet dui tempor vestibulum."

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ipsum orci, vulputate sit amet rutrum et, bibendum eget elit. Nunc a orci sit amet dui tempor vestibulum."

Will the "Premium" version allow me to have text onscreen long enough for the user to read it or will I have to buy the "Tweak" version to be able to edit the time the text stays onscreen.

Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks in advance
Angela
Re: Premium or Tweak Flash Eff2, whats the difference?
February 27, 2012 02:53PM
Hello,
You don't need the Tweak version or Premium plus version in order to set the delay or tween duration, the Premium version is enough. Anyway if you decide purchasing an advanced license I recommend you to purchase the Premium plus version (includes all flasheff features, flasheff flex and flasheff nano) and has the same price as the Tweak version.

Regards,
Alex

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 03:19PM by alexpopovici.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.