How to remove the "FLASH eff" water mark from object?

Posted by user948461 
How to remove the "FLASH eff" water mark from object?
October 05, 2011 02:20AM
Hi,

I just bought the premium version recently. This is my first time to use it. After I added any effects on a movie clip, I can't remove the ""FLASH eff" from the stage. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. I have paid for it.

Thanks
Andrew
Re: How to remove the "FLASH eff" water mark from object?
October 05, 2011 07:36AM
That means you are using the free version. Go to your jumpeyecomponents account->my downloads, download the component from there, install it and replace it in your files if is needed. Don't forget that you need to open extension manager directly from flash (help->Manage Extensions)
October 25, 2011 02:44PM
Hi there,
I am new to this. I thought it was a neat add on to flash, so I downloaded the free version. It says "The free version can be fully used for trial purposes.", in no place it says anything about a water mark. But I spent the entire morning learning and watching tutorials, when I tried it on my own, I get the water mark on my swf file. Is there a way to remove it, or it can only be possible by purchasing a license? You guys should offer a 30 day trial or something. I am very obdurate in spending any $$ if I'm not sure it is going to be a usefull tool. An evaluation period fully working should be offered.
Thank you,
Ana
October 25, 2011 10:22PM
10/25/11
bought FlashEff2 and open in FlashCS3 it says: "You are using the free Version of flaseff2, which despalys a watermark in the complied file, please fallow the link below in order to upgrade and remove the watermark"
He is saying that flasheff2 buy again if I pay for the above ..?
I'm confused ...??? -- This is my first time to use it
Mario.
October 27, 2011 11:23AM
Ana,
You already have the free version which you can test and evaluate before getting to buy the premium version. The watermark is only displayed on the trial/free version. The full license doesn't contain the watermark.

Mario,
That means you are using the free version. Go to your jumpeyecomponents account->my downloads, download the component from there, install it and replace it in your files if is needed.
Also make sure that you are logging in the panel by using the same jumpeyecomponents account that you used also for buying the component.
If you still have problems regarding this matter, open a ticket and we will see there what is wrong.

PS Before installing the component see this article as well [www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
December 14, 2011 11:16AM
Hello,

I am a registred user of FlashEff2 and I have a similar problem.
When using FlashEff under a mask layer, the effect on a symbol or text or graphic is correctly applied, except for the FlashEff tag ; a grey rectangle (without watermark) remains during the animation (it's ok when animation finishes). It looks as if it was not handled by masks.
Is there a way to make it disappear ?
Here is a screenshot showing from right to left, evolution of animation : http://www.infoetconseil.com/tmp/flashEff_wmk.jpg

Thanks for your help
Re: How to remove the "FLASH eff" water mark from object? [SOLVED]
December 14, 2011 11:23AM
It's all OK.
Actually, the problem appears when previewing from Adobe Flash, in the flashPlayer window.
After publishing it, rectangles become invisble when viewing through a browser.

Bye
December 16, 2011 12:59PM
Alright, I'm glad to hear that.
December 19, 2011 01:40PM
How can i remove the watermark eff2 from the file ?
December 20, 2011 10:54AM
You will need to buy a premium version at least in order to remove the watermark.
February 10, 2012 11:27AM
Goodbye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2012 01:35PM by kneo.
June 07, 2012 11:02AM
Goodbye
January 30, 2016 08:35AM
<a href="[www.younow.com] funny likes</a>
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.