Flasheff 2.0, panel empty in Windows 7, 64 Bit, CS5

Posted by user944131 
Flasheff 2.0, panel empty in Windows 7, 64 Bit, CS5
October 01, 2011 01:42PM
Hi,

installed the free version, activated the component and restartet Flash. Anything looked good, until I was logged in via FlashEFF Panel. There is nothing more to see on the panel then the Menu button. The rest of the panel is empty and just a dark grey surface?
Any idea whats wrong? Problems with windows 7, 64bit possible? Did not find yet the recommendations to install Flasheff 2.0

Thanks

Peter
Re: Flasheff 2.0, panel empty in Windows 7, 64 Bit, CS5
October 03, 2011 12:42PM
You need to drag the flasheff instance on the stage and select it in order to see the panel's content.
Re: Flasheff 2.0, panel empty in MAC OS X
November 18, 2011 07:13PM
As you can see, i have selected the component but yet there is nothing on the login panel, does anybody know how to fix this?
i have spent some time talking to the flasheff support but they dont seem to believe that this is happening.

http://functionaldevices.com/images/flasheff_problem.png
November 24, 2011 10:39AM
This seems to be a similar problem with the one from this topic:
[www.flasheff.com]
There as well several swf files for the panels were failing. Are Projects or Code Snippets panels working?
PS Also this could be caused by your firewall which might block flash from accessing your internet connection.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2011 10:47AM by kneo.
November 28, 2011 02:37PM
Thank you Kneo! it worked!
this is the reply that was the solution to me.

Re: Issues with Flash CS5 in a networked Mac environment

Just adding my 2 cents as I encountered this exact issue and solved via this helpful post.

For me the solution was to use Workgroup Manager and adjust the managed preference for the machine with CS5's Login items.

I had previously been adding several useful AFP shares at login in this manner, but the option to "Add network home share point" was unchecked. Checking this item and rebooting the dev machine resolved the issues noted in the post.

Best and HTH.

-Koof

as soon as i restarted my machine everything worked
November 29, 2011 08:00AM
I'm really glad to hear that.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.