FlashEff 2 file sizes are too big for ad agency restrictions

Posted by user772776 
FlashEff 2 file sizes are too big for ad agency restrictions
August 16, 2011 04:52PM
Guys, I have to create a lot of ads that get sourced to advertising agencies and you guys could have at least let the buyer know the file sizes...

Most of this sensitive agencies are so holy over file size.

I'm talking designing smashing ads under 40kb.

FlashEff2.0 easily exceeds this even after I run the optimisation on the .fla...

:(
Re: FlashEff 2 file sizes are too big for ad agency restrictions
August 22, 2011 02:02PM
We can actually say the size of each pattern since this varies depending on the settings of the effect.
Anyway, we did create flasheff nano in order to reduce size for the agencies adds.
November 02, 2011 07:25PM
kneo,
Is there some way I can test out the Nano version? I, too, have to be cautious of file size limitations. I need to see what the file size looks like for a typical Nano-created .swf. I have approval to purchase but need to ensure it meets our specs!!
Using the "free" version you offer, I did a simple test, putting a show/hide effect on ONE word and it created a 50k .swf -- not acceptable for my uses.

Please let me know how I can test out the Nano version to verify that the resulting file size is within my limits. Great products. I hope to be able to utilize it!

-Karen
November 03, 2011 08:06AM
Karen,
I'm afraid that FlashEff Nano doesn't have a testing version, so you won't be able to test it. You will just need to buy it first.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.