Flasheff Adwords incompatibility

Posted by user383017 
Flasheff Adwords incompatibility
July 27, 2011 11:12AM
Hello,

I've tried to add flash ad with some flasheff effects used. I've found this is impossible (correct me, if I am wrong). When there is any "FlashEff2" in my file library (in flashEff Assets folder) I get "ad cannot use mouse tracking" while trying to import ad to adwords. When I try to use "FlashEff2ShowHide" or "FlashEff2ShowHideMC" instead I get "ad cannot have a random number".

Is there any way to fix it ?
Re: Flasheff Adwords incompatibility
July 28, 2011 07:56AM
Hi there, I am really sorry to tell you that but flasheff2 won't work with Google adwords because of their limitations. All FlashEff2 effects contains random numbers and it is impossible to use them with Google adwords.
I am not sure if you heard about bannersnack application. You could try to use that application to create your banners for Google adwords. Bannersnack effects are similar with flasheff2 effects but they were optimized to be supported by Google adwords.
July 28, 2011 08:43AM
Thanks for your reply. Maybe you should consider introducing some paid "extension" for flasheff which would convert swf files to fit adwords limitations ? Bannersnack is ok, but frankly speaking, working with flash professional is more comfortable for me. And, what more, I prefer single payment over monthly subscription.
July 29, 2011 10:14AM
Tanks for your suggestions. Bannersnack is an alternative of Adobe Flash for flash banners. It was designed to provide flash banners in a simple manner. FlashEFf was not optimized for Google Adwords but hopefully we will work out a solution for this kind of integration in the future versions.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.