Problem to autoplay flash file.

Posted by user757006 
Problem to autoplay flash file.
June 08, 2011 09:25AM
Hello.I used flasheff to create a test text flash to see how is working.So i inserted animation for "show" and "hide" text.The flash file consist of 3 scenes.I test each and works fine.But when i save the whole flash file and i test is not working and needs to press "forward" in order to play the first scene.After that i have to press "forward" or "rewind" to flash player in order to see the next scene.
I make file publish and took also 3 files .html .swf .fla . I test them to browser and the problem remains.Always i have to press "forward" otherwise the file is not start to play.I have sent message to support team but no answer received.Please help.My email is skipy@windowslive.com .
Re: Problem to autoplay flash file.
June 09, 2011 06:04AM
"I have sent message to support team but no answer received."
I'm sorry but I can't find any message with this particular problem, so when exactly did you write us? Anyway, write us now, and attach the fla file as well, and we will take a look in order to try to find out where the problem is.
June 11, 2011 03:26AM
Thank you for your response.I created again a ticket.Ticket number is 941655.Thank you.
June 14, 2011 08:47AM
You already received an answer for your problem. Check the first ticket opened and you will see it there.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.