FlashEff2.0 plugin stops working when I make a new button layer to link

Posted by user772776 
FlashEff2.0 plugin stops working when I make a new button layer to link
June 01, 2011 09:54AM
Hi FlashEFF

When I create a flash banner and play it back, it works fine but then. I need to link the ad and this is where after I do the following the flashEFF plugin ceases to play the ad back correctly, it basically no longer animates.

The moment I try to create a button layer with a new layer above it and place my affiliate code in this above layer FlashEFF ceases/stops working and my flash ad becomes that of a GIF style. All the awesome effects stop working

Does anyone know how to correctly link a button in AS3 with the FLASHEFF2 plugin and keep it working?
Re: FlashEff2.0 plugin stops working when I make a new button layer to link
June 02, 2011 11:18AM
If that happens only after you add the affiliate code, it means that the code is the problem. Make sure that your code doesn't make flash to throw some errors.
Re: FlashEff2.0 plugin stops working when I make a new button layer to link
June 02, 2011 06:09PM
Hi Kneo thanks for the response. I am at home now and my workfile is at the work. I will paste the code here tomorrow maybe you can take a look at it. I have new AS3 code on the button and now only half the FlashEff2.0 animation comes through, the remaining half of the ad doesnt display at all. And there are no errors in the compiler!

speak soon
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.