Just can get this flash to loop !!!!!!!

Posted by jensrosenstand 
Just can get this flash to loop !!!!!!!
March 15, 2010 10:07PM
Hi.

Take a look at this flash - I just cannot get it to loop endlessly....when it has come to the end, it just stays there....it doesn't loop...I've tried anything I can imagine..

Source fls file is: The link was removed since the files contained the full version of the component.

But...I'm new to this, so forgive me for asking....but I can't find the magic trick.

Can anyone explain why?

Thanks

Br.
Jens

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2010 01:33PM by florodebat.
Re: Just can get this flash to loop !!!!!!!
March 19, 2010 01:41PM
jensrosenstand,

Your animation is structured on a single frame and you need more than one frame in order to create a loop animation. There is a an example about how to loop flasheff animation included in the FlashEFf2 downloaded package under the Tutorial folder. Please try to follow that example and let me know if you need further help.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any other problems regarding the component , please do not attach the source files here because they may contain the full version of the component.
March 23, 2010 05:28PM
Hi

I'm having the same problem. I looked at the tutorial file but can't see how the animation is made to loop. Is it a setting in the FlashEff2 panel?

Thanks
March 24, 2010 04:18PM
clairenw,

Have you left the first frame of your animation empty? That aspect is very important an it is also mentioned in the Tutorials.pdf file that accompanies the tutorials.
March 26, 2010 09:28AM
Hi

No, sorry I'm stupid! I didn't see the pdf and just dived straight into the fla files. Thanks for your quick reply :)
March 26, 2010 04:36PM
clairenw,

You are welcome!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.